- RSS Channel Showcase 7190570
- RSS Channel Showcase 6177352
- RSS Channel Showcase 5078710
- RSS Channel Showcase 8028170
Articles on this Page
- 05/06/17--12:15: _UMass women’s lacro...
- 05/13/17--10:24: _UMass women’s lacro...
- 02/19/18--21:05: _UMass women’s lacro...
- 02/21/18--21:05: _UMass women’s lacro...
- 02/21/18--21:06: _Hannah Burnett look...
- 03/07/18--21:05: _UMass women’s lacro...
- 03/12/18--14:01: _UMass women’s lacro...
- 03/19/18--21:05: _Maintaining confide...
- 03/19/18--21:05: _UMass notebook: UMa...
- 03/19/18--21:05: _Minutewomen finally...
- 03/22/18--19:37: _Second half comebac...
- 03/23/18--08:41: _Hannah Palau scores...
- 05/06/17--12:15: UMass women’s lacrosse ousts Davidson 21-6 in A-10 semifinal
- 02/19/18--21:05: UMass women’s lacrosse opens season with win over Dartmouth
- 02/21/18--21:05: UMass women’s lacrosse falls 16-9 to No. 5 Boston College
- 03/12/18--14:01: UMass women’s lacrosse stays clutch, beats Ohio State in OT
- 03/19/18--21:05: UMass notebook: UMass men’s lacrosse extends winning streak to three
- 03/19/18--21:05: Minutewomen finally back at Garber Field to take on Harvard
Senior Hannah Murphy reigned supreme scoring six goals and taking 15 draw controls in the win.
Holly Turner, Hannah Burnett, and Lauren Hiller step up for Minutewomen in victory, who lost first meeting of year 11-7 in February.
After a close first 30 minutes of play in the season opener, the Massachusetts women’s lacrosse team was able to pull away in the second half to earn a 17-13 victory over Dartmouth. UMass went into the halftime break holding an 8-7 lead but would blow things open in the second half, scoring six of […]
The Massachusetts women’s lacrosse team traveled east to take on No 5. Boston College and despite a surge late in the second half Wednesday, UMass gave up 11 first half goals, leading to a 16-9 loss. Reigning A-10 Offensive Player of the Year Holly Turner held her own against the Eagles defense, finishing the game […]
The example set forth by redshirt senior and attacker Hannah Burnett may largely determine the success of the Massachusetts women’s lacrosse team this season, as they aim to further last year’s success of making the NCAA Division I tournament. Scoring a team-high 62 goals last season—along with 14 assists—allowed Burnett to place second on the […]
When Holly Turner scored the game-winner with seconds to play in the Massachusetts women’s lacrosse team’s 12-11 overtime win against Connecticut last Saturday, she showed once again how vital she is to the Minutewomen’s success. Early in the season, coach Angela McMahon spoke of her hope for new leaders to emerge and for experienced players […]
The Massachusetts women’s lacrosse team earned its third straight win on Sunday afternoon as Hannah Burnett scored in overtime to complete her team’s comeback, winning 14-13. UMass (4-2), on the brink of a third loss this season, was saved by Kaitlyn Cerasi as she knotted up the score with one second left in regulation. Burnett, […]
Though it fell short in double-overtime in Saturday’s matchup with No. 23 Cornell, the Massachusetts women’s lacrosse team is looking to build off its confidence moving forward to Wednesday’s game against Harvard. The loss to Cornell was the Minutewomen’s second straight overtime game and their third straight game that was determined by a single goal. […]
While students were off enjoying spring break, Massachusetts athletics continued to roll. Both men’s basketball and hockey reached the conclusion of their seasons, while football standout Adam Breneman reached the conclusion of his playing career. Here’s what you missed while gallivanting in Cancun, Europe, Chicago or wherever you were the past week: Breneman calls it […]
The Massachusetts women’s lacrosse team will be under the lights on Wednesday night, its first chance to play for a home crowd in over a month. Harvard (3-3), a top 10-ranked offense nationally, will be the opponent. Wednesday evening not only marks the first game at Garber Field since UMass defeated Dartmouth 17-13 on Feb. […]
After trailing by four goals at half time, the Massachusetts women’s lacrosse team staged a second half comeback, tallying it’s fifth win of the season in it’s 22-17 victory over Harvard. The victory followed a first half where the Minutewomen (5-3) were outscored 11-7 by Harvard, including a run of six unanswered goals for the […]
In its first game home after a six-game road trip, the Massachusetts women’s lacrosse team beat Harvard 22-17 Thursday afternoon at Garber Field. UMass (5-3) and Harvard (3-4) saw no shortage in scoring as both teams piled together 39 goals. Team-leading goal scorers Hannah Burnett and Holly Turner lead the offensive charge, scoring five and […]